Hulu Plus is primarily an online video subscription service that provides on-demand streaming of Tv shows, webisodes, movies, documentaries, etc. On this tutorial, you will be guided on how to login to Hulu plus on iPhone and many more. Once you have completed Hulu sign up and login, you will be able to stream your favorite movies, shows etc. You can visit the official webpage of Hulu @ https://www.hulu.com/.
Hulu plus is accessible from different device, this gives you variety of platforms where you can login to your account and enjoy your viewing experience. This devices includes: TiVo Premiere, Vizio TVs and Blu-ray, Sony TVs and Blu-ray, Roku Streaming Player, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Nexus Player, Android Phones and Tablets, Samsung TVs and Blu-ray, LG TVs and Blu-ray, and personal computers. Once you have learnt how to login to Hulu Plus on iPhone, you will be able to make use of these devices in accessing your account.
However, Hulu Plus services are not free as it will cost you some amount of money to get access to all the content with limited advertising. You must also know that Hulu Plus is not an ad-free online streaming service.
How To Login To Hulu Plus On iPhone
To complete these process you must have the Hulu mobile app installed in your iPhone. Click here to download the app if you don’t have the app.
- After you have installed the app on your device, click on the Hulu app on your iPhone to open.
- Choose the “LOG IN” option.
- Then fill in your email address and password linked to your Hulu Plus subscription.
- After which, you tap on the “LOG IN” button.
How To Login To Hulu Plus on iPhone With Facebook
- Open the Hulu app and go to the Hulu login page.
- Tap on the “Facebook Connect” link.
- Then tap the “OK” button to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete process.
HOW TO CANCEL HULU PLUS SUBSCRIPTION ON ITUNES
How To Login To Hulu Plus on iPhone is one thing and how to cancel your Hulu Subscription on iTunes is another. You can cancel your subscription if you so wish by turning off auto-renewal, following the process below.
- Visit the iTunes Store.
- From there, your home page, tap on the “Apple ID”.
- Select “Account” from the drop down menu.
- Fill in your Apple ID sign in details to access your account.
- Navigate to the bottom of your account page and tap on “Subscriptions” in the settings section.
- Tap on the “Manage” button.
- Then choose your Hulu Plus Subscription by taping on the “Edit” link located by the right.
- Locate the auto-renewal option and disable it by turning “Auto-Renewal Off”.