Readers has actually been trying to know how they can install Google Assistant on Android Lollipop without upgrading. Now there are few things I will need to explain before I hit right at the purpose of this page. Firstly, I would want you to know what Google Assistant means.
Google Assistant is that perfect Android Personal Assistant software. Like is evident on its name, the software is developed by Google and it is created in such a way that it can support two-way conversations for your Android OS.
Then when i say “without upgrading”, I mean without root. Basically, Google Assistant is just available for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and higher. But Android 5.0 (Lollipop) user can also get the same software without rooting their Android device to version 6.0 or higher.
Having established the perfect platform for you to understand what this page is all about, it will only be wise to head to the processes involved.
Install Google Assistant On Android Lollipop Without Upgrading
- You will need an app called “Activity Launcher” on your Android Lollipop.
- Once you have it installed, click to launch the app.
- Then Click on “recent Activities”.
- Choose “All Activities”.
- Search for Google App and click on it.
- This will show all activities of Google App.
- Search and find com.google.android.apps.gsa.staticplugins.opa.hq.OpaHqActivity.
- Choose to create shortcut of this activity on your Android phone.
- Then go to Settings and clear Cache of Google App.
- Now open the shortcut you created, immediately, you will “Explorer Menu” of Google Assistant.
- Simply go over “Your Stuff” and click on “Add Reminder” to enable Google Assistant.
- Once you have carried out the steps above, it will launch the activity com.google.android.apps.gsa.staticplugins.opa.OpaActivit.
- This you thought cannot happen with devices not upgraded.
- So without upgrading your Android Lollipop, you can start using Google Assistant.
Some Interesting Features Of Google Assistant
- Using Google Assistant, it is very possible to take screenshots.
- Have Google Assistant read you the news.
- The Google Assistant Software helps users in remembering things.
- Allows users to open apps with your voice.
- Smart Home Controls.
- Open Application Program Interface developers can plug into.
In conclusion, you have seen how it is possible to Install Google Assistant On Android Lollipop Without Upgrading, so you can easily do that on your own and same for your friends who will need your help.